You have no items in your shopping cart
Returns & exchange
Register your return as below. You will receive a return form by email. This allows you to deliver the package to a local parcel-point.
- Logging into you account by clicking My account / Register normally in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- As a customer you can view any past orders by clicking My orders.
- Click View on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. You can choose a reason and an action or create one yourself, and then send the return request.
- To return your products, they must meet the following conditions. If these conditions are not applied, your return will not be processed.
- The package must be prepaid.
- You bear the risk of the return shipment if it is lost or damaged.
- The products are returned within the trial period of 14 days, this starts on the day after receiving your order.
- The product is in original condition and factory packaging.
- Return costs: The costs for returning are for your own account.
- Is your product damaged or delivered incorrectly? Then contact our customer service so we can help you further.
- Not all products and orders can be returned. The following products and orders are not covered by the right of withdrawal of 14 days.
- All business purchases are excluded from the 14-day right of withdrawal.
- Personalized products. These are products that are not sold as standard but have been put together or bin ordered by our suppliers at your request.
- Products that, through no fault of our own, are damaged or incomplete.
- Products for which the original factory packaging is not present or (seriously) damaged.
- Products that are not installed according to installation instructions.
All our products come with a one-year warranty, unless stated otherwise.
The period is never shorter. Another warranty period such as one year is clearly stated.
- Tool Com BV guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded. If agreed, Tool Com BV also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An extra guarantee offered by Tool Com BV, his Supplier, Manufacturer or Importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against Tool Com BV about a failure in the fulfilment of Tool Com BV’s obligations if Tool Com BV has failed in the fulfilment of his part of the agreement.
- ‘Extra guarantee’ is taken to mean each obligation by Tool Com BV, his Supplier, Importer or Manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.